Careers with Team RCM
Want to join Team RCM?
Welcome to the RCM Careers page!
The Royal College of Midwives (RCM) is the leading professional organisation and trade union for midwifery.
The RCM strives to be an exemplary employer in everything we do, and we are always excited to welcome new people to our team, people who share our vision and values.
Current Team RCM Vacancies
Please continue to check back for future opportunities to join Team RCM.
All applicants will need to complete:
Need help with your application or have questions about a job vacancy? Contact our HR team at [email protected].
If you have been selected for interview, we will contact you by email within three weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us by then, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
If you are instead looking for jobs in the field of midwifery but not specifically the RCM, including midwife jobs and maternity support worker roles, please visit Midwives Jobs.
Team RCM’s benefits package includes:
- 29 days annual leave plus public holidays taken off as per the country you work in. Pro-rata equivalents for part time working.
- Organisation closure between Christmas and New Year. This is in addition to annual leave and public holidays.
- Up to date and serviced IT resources.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Corporate office space at London HQ, and country offices.
- An enhanced family leave package.
- Your own annual personal development budget.
- Professional development opportunities tailored to support your career aspirations.
- An employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Corporate discounts and savings.
- Interest-free car loan for team members who require a car as part of their role.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An employer supported pension scheme & AVCs.
- Flu jabs paid for if you choose to have one.
- Contribution towards eye care.
The RCM is a disability confident committed employer. All disabled applicants meeting the criteria will be invited to interview.
The RCM is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The RCM strives to ensure that all new, existing or prospective members of staff are treated in a fair and equal manner.
To ensure the effective implementation of our equal opportunities agenda, we request that job applicants provide us with information on a number of key characteristics. This information is separated from your application and anonymised at the point of receipt. For more information, please refer to the equality monitoring form, available for download on this page.